LADY ADAMS BUILDING
The Lady Adams Building Built in 1852 by the Lady Adams Mercantile Co.; named after the brig which brought the partners around the Horn. She has survived fires, flood and being lifted one story. She has been flat busted more than once. The only survivor of the fire of Nov. 1852, she was named California Historical Landmark No. 603 on May 22, 1957 before we got around to it.
James Frasinetti, an Italian Immigrant, founded this winery in 1897. Frasinetti's is the oldest family owned and operated wine producer in in the Sacramento Valley. At it's peak, the winery had over 400 acres of grapes.
Today grapes have disappeared from this area and the winery is back to the originl six acres. This winery produces varitel wines combine old world traditions with the improved methods of today.